Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A quick update...

After an exciting weekend in the jungle, what does a person write when life returns to normal? It's not that I mind "normal life", its just I'm not sure what to write sometimes.

I had a good weekend. On Sat. we watched a video with the youth in the church. It was on Dinosaurs and the Bible. I directed the question time after watching the video. I so enjoy the time of fellowship at church on Sundays. On Sunday afternoon a bunch of people from church got together and we had a fun soccer game.

Please be praying about my schedule this week. I was hoping to go to Nabon today, but that did not work out. Yesterday, I also found out I need to go to Quito to get my visa registered... and I need to do it within the next 9 days. Please pray the Lord would work out all the details.

No comments: