Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unphotographed Days

Have you ever realized how many days never get photographed?  I mean, the camera comes out for birthdays, vacations, weddings, etc. but 99% of the time, it is left on the shelf.  I realized the other day that is often what happens with my ministry here in Ecuador.  All the adventures and trips get photographed, but the real ministry is left undocumented.  The one-on-one times during the week and the small-group Bible studies is where the most important ministry takes place.  It feels so ordinary and unexciting that I rarely think of photographing it, but it is probably one of the most important parts of my ministry down here.
 
If it would have been a trip to the jungle or something, I would have probably included 25 pictures with this post, but you'll have to be content with one.  Here is a shot of the men's cell group (Bible study) last night.  They are a special group of guys with a hunger and desire to grow in the Lord. 

No comments: