Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peace Child

The last few days I was in Shell working on translating the Peace Child movie into the Shuar language.  OK, I didn't actually do the translating, but I helped with the technical side of things.  It was a full two days, but the Lord gave grace and we got it done.  I was so involved, I didn't even remember to get some pictures of us working on the translation process.  Here at least are some pictures I took while traveling and other activities we did while there.  I'll also include a screen shot of the movie.
 
Felipe came along with me on this trip.  He is a senior in high school and attends the Paz de Dios church.  He is a sharp guy and good with computers.  We would spell each other off as we worked on editing the movie.  It was such a blessing to work with him.  He is quiet, but has a sincere love for the Lord and desire to serve him.  He is such an encouragement.

No comments: